Our commitment to you
We are passionate about our people. We want you to be passionate about our guests and our business. Being engaged and excited about your future is infectious which leads to a dynamic team and work that is rewarding and fulfilling. This is why we invest in the people who work for us with ongoing training, coaching and development. Even winning awards for it.
Supporting each individual to achieve the level of development that suits their career ambition, lifestyle and life stage is key. Not everyone wants to rule the world. But you might!
Our training is not just internal. We sponsor external study programmes and enable sabbaticals and career breaks.
Commitment is a two-way street. Once you are here we want you to stay.SEARCH CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES
ON THE JOB TRAINING
We value shared experience
Everyone has to start somewhere. We did.
By pairing you up with a ‘buddy’ when you start you won’t feel new for very long. Your buddy will show you the ropes, teach you what they know and before long you will be flying ‘solo’.
Give us a try.SEARCH CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES
SUPERVISORY MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT
Becoming part of our future
Joining this exciting one year programme will allow you to understand and demonstrate a range of skills required in the role of a Supervisor.
The modules cover all aspects of junior management and include an introduction to supervisory management:
- Trainer techniques
- Conducting an appraisal
- Team leading and coaching skills
- Running successful team meetings
- Motivating the team for success
- How to confidently delegate tasks and presenting skills.
Could you be one of our leaders?SEARCH CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES
MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
Experience the business
We have designed a year-long programme to give you an opportunity to dip into all aspects of senior management;
- Individual monthly coaching sessions
- Marketing and PR together with direct sales, reactive sales and revenue management modules offer an insight into how business is generated with guest speakers from industry
- Accounting modules provide an insight into essential financial aspects of running of a business.
- Purchasing in an ethical yet profitable manner along with stock and waste control.
- Golf and Spa modules focus on the guest experience.
- With us, one size doesn’t fit all.